Also known as Quest Rooms, Escape Games and Escape Rooms, Adventure Rooms expose participants to a series of interactive puzzles and logical challenges, that require teamwork, communication and meticulous attention to detail to achieve success. These are timed missions that must be completed without the aid of common electronic devices such as cell phones and tablets. A true mental challenge! Minimum 4 people required to participate.
For those of you who have never experienced an Adventure Room before, here's the answers to a few of your questions.
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN PLAY AT THE SAME TIME?
All of our Adventure Rooms are designed for a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 8 to 10 participants depending on which room you're playing.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The cost is 35 BBD per person in each Adventure Room. Reservations are highly recommended either via phone or via our online booking solution. No matter the method chosen you will have to provide the following information:
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Number of guests (including yourself)
- The name of the Adventure Room you wish to book
- The date and time you are interested in reserving
HOW EARLY SHOULD WE ARRIVE FOR OUR GAME?
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your start time. You must arrive on time to participate. When you arrive you will receive a quick briefing on the game. Then the fun begins! You will be placed in the room and will have 60 minutes to complete your adventure.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I AM LATE?
These are live-action events. You must arrive on time in order to participate. We cannot wait for latecomers. The door to the room closes at exactly the time you signed up for. Leave ample time to allow for traffic and parking. If you arrive after the door to the room has been closed, you will not be allowed to participate and may have to reschedule your adventure.
CAN I CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AFTER I HAVE BOOKED?
Rescheduling: You can reschedule (change your date and time) up to 24 hours in advance of your booking time. In order to reschedule, please call or email us with the name and phone number used for your original reservation.
Cancelling: Please call us at least 48 hours in advance of your booking time in order to cancel your reservation.
CAN CHILDREN PARTICIPATE?
Many children love to solve puzzles and clues. However, the rooms have puzzles that may be difficult for children. We do not restrict the age of children, but we do recommend that they are age 10 and above. When you complete your reservation you are also signing a waiver for your group and children under the age of 17. Anyone age 14-17 can participate alone with a waiver signed by parent or guardian.
WILL WE BE LOCKED INSIDE THE ROOM?
No. Participants can exit the room at any time. However, if you leave during the game, you will not be allowed to re-enter to complete the game.
WHAT SHOULD WE BRING WITH US?
You only need to bring your best wits and puzzle-solving ability. Wear anything you are comfortable in, but the most activity you will be engaging in may be squatting down or getting on your knees to look under an object or to get a closer look at something. If you wear reading glasses, it is advisable to bring them. You may not use your cell phone or other electronic devices in the room.
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DON’T COMPLETE THE MISSION IN TIME?
It’s a challenging game and many get close but do not get out in time. At the end of 60 minutes, the Games Master will enter the room to end the mission. You can ask questions. We kindly ask that you do not reveal the answers to others that have not participated.
ANY TIPS OR SUGGESTIONS?
1. The surest way to escape is by communicating openly with everyone else in the room. Share clues you’ve uncovered. Work together to make connections. If you discover new information, be sure everyone in the room knows about it.
2. Follow the rules. Our staff will review the rules of the game with you before you begin, which include:
- There is no need to lift or move heavy objects.
- Never use force to try to open locked items or remove décor.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices must remain off and cannot be used inside the room.
- There are no clues hidden in any electrical outlets.
- You do not need to climb on top of anything to get clues.
- Do not guess combinations! Combinations have meanings from the game that need to be figured out. Obvious numbers in the room are most likely not combinations.
- Keep the games a mystery! DO NOT reveal clues or answers to others